Thursday, December 22, 2016

HOLIDAY STYLE


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  CUT OUT BODYSUIT  |  RED SKIRT -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  SPARKLY HEELS  |  CLUTCH / IPAD CASE

We are just a few days away from Christmas so I'm breaking out the red skirt!  You girls know I love anything neutral, but this skirt was a purchase I have never regretted for my closet--perfect for festive parties, even New Years Eve!

Do you guys dress up for your holiday dinner?  Ours is pretty casual, so you can wear anything you like--I'm usually in some combination of leggings (ahem--eatin' pants) and a pretty top, but could totally show up wearing something dressier and my family wouldn't bat an eyelash.


SHOP MY LOOK








This iPad mini can / clutch has been so versatile for me over the years!  I was a little unsure about splurging on it, but ultimately rationalized that I would be using it constantly whenever toting the iPad around for years to come--and I do.  On top of that, it doubles as a clutch, which is just awesome so when travelling it's even better as it's like a two in one! 

Lastly, it's handmade and I love her Etsy shop.  There are a ton of different patterns and sizes to choose from, so maybe something to mark down on your last minute wish list?  



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP MORE FESTIVE PIECES



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig