Sunday, November 20, 2016

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS



Happy Sunday ladies!  The snow has started to fly over here so of course I'm thinking scarves, sweaters and outerwear!  However, I promise I'll include more than just that for my girls in the warmer climates.

My scarf above is no longer available but this one is super similar.

I gifted one of my girlfriends this scarf for Christmas last year.  Also loving this pretty blush one, this more neutral toned one, and this one with black and blush.  All under $25.

Lastly, I think we are going to be seeing more and more skinnier scarves and I'm loving this classic grey one.


SHOP SCARVES I'M LOVING









My tan booties are now on sale with all sizes available!  These are such a great dupe for the Vince heels and so comfortable.  I wore them a ton last year and will again next year.

I'm eyeing these velvet beauties in blush for Christmas party season or NYE.  Stunning and under $100.

Lastly, Aldo is having 25% off all over the knee boots.  My taupe pair are now under $200.





H&M is having up to 60% off tops.  I'm on the hunt for a thin-knit turtleneck and this one might be the perfect fit.

This long sleeve top is just like mine above (which is from H&M a couple years ago) and under $10.

Also loving this cute hoodie #thosesideslitstho





A few of you asked about this cardigan on Snap, unfortunately it's a couple years old, but they have a similar one for under $45.

My grey tank is a total splurge that I've been eyeing for a year and finally scooped up this week--it's so comfy and I know I'll wear it a ton now under sweaters and in the Summer with shorts and denim. I'm wearing a size 2 for reference.





My Free People open back sweater has been restocked and is on sale!  Get an extra 20% off with code FEAST.





And finally, winter is upon us and Dynamite is currently having 30% off all outerwear.  




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig