Monday, November 21, 2016

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS



Hi ladies, how was your weekend?  I've been seriously under the weather for five. freaking. days.  It's been rough and is hanging on hard.  My voice is gone and I wasn't able to sit at the computer for the first four days, hence the lack of posts last week.  Now if this congestion and hacking cough would kick it, we'd be good.

All that to say, nothing went down on the weekend but resting between the bed and the couch, and plenty of episodes of The Walking Dead, Silicone Valley and my YouTube subscription list.

I did share a Weekend Shopping Deals post yesterday and will be covering all the Black Friday Sales this week, so stay tuned!  So excited for the amazing deals, I will definitely be shopping.  On top of that, I'll be hosting a FB Live event on Thursday night at Place d'Orleans at 8:30pm EST.  Tune in online to see me and two other bloggers sharing all the amazing steals and deals under $50.  Can't wait!


SHOP BEDDING


Use code FEAST for an additional 15% off.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig