Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


BAG  |  FUR POM

Happy Monday, how was your weekend?  It was somewhat low key over here, we went to a party on Friday night and the rest of the weekend was pretty chill so let's jump into it...

On Friday, my girlfriend brought me these beautiful hydrangeas she dried--so stunning!  They are now taking home in a vase on the dining room table.  






I picked up this awesome camo jacket last week and am obsessed with it (full outfit post coming soon)!  It's such a great style, super comfy and it runs big so I sized down one size.  It's going to get a ton of play this Fall.




OPEN BACK TANK  |  LEGGINGS -- CURRENT FAVES!  |  HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS (MORE OPTIONS)

Saturday afternoon sweat sesh.  I finally worked upper body for the first time since hurting my wrist two months ago (!!).  I didn't go as hard as I normally would, but am still pleased; I did a combination of legs and shoulders.





I spent Saturday afternoon watching Marco play in a softball tournament and my parent's popped by with my nephew!  Such a nice surprise and he was so cute watching Marco pitching.









After the game, we hit up RibFest in Kanata since we were out that way.  It was really good and we sat outside at picnic tables with live music playing.

The rest of the evening was quiet--some cleaning and two movies in bed. 




VICTORIA'S SECRET HIGH-NECK TANK (SIMILAR)  |  LEGGINGS  |  HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS (MORE OPTIONS)

On Sunday I was not feeling the gym, but the guilt of all the indulgences was high so I joined Marco for a workout.  We grabbed breakfast afterwards and I spent the rest of the afternoon filming and editing a video--a Fall Fashion Haul!





Hope you had a great weekend, and if you're here early and in Ottawa, I will be on CTV Morning News today at 8:30am presenting some fun Fall Trends with Place d'Orleans.  However, I will of course share it on the A.Co Facebook page if you'd like to see later.  Wish me luck!  Eek!


SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig