Friday, September 9, 2016

PLUM BLANK NYC SUEDE MOTO JACKET | RESTOCKED!


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  BLANK NYC MORNING SUEDE MOTO JACKET  |  BOATHOUSE TANK (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  CUFFED DARK DENIM -- SIZE DOWN  |  ALEXANDER WANG WEDGES (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  BAG

This jacket, in this plum colour, has been sold out for a month and they just restocked it with all sizes available, so if you're lusting after it, run and scoop it up before it sells out again!  I picked mine up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (haul video here) back in July and am obsessed (so obsessed that I purchased it in tan as well).  

It's a gorgeous, suede jacket that fits true to size and is fully lined.  Although it's pricier, it is very well made and you will have it for years to come.  I'm seriously debating the grey one because it's just that good.








I always share when my favourite pieces have been restocked or go on sale on the A.Co Facebook page (ie. this jacket went up yesterday), so head over if you'd like to see that sort of thing before it ever makes it onto the blog.

Also, I just added a new feature to the top of my blog under the SHOP page, which I shared on Snapchat last night--I'm acoest1984.  If you click, it will bring up all my current purchases and favourites with links to where you can find them online for purchase.  It makes it super easy to find things, without even having to sign up for anything.






Let's talk about the jeans, they are a boyfriend fit so they run big--I had to size down three sizes (to a 27) which has never happened to me before.  To be honest, squeezing into a 29 would be a small Christmas miracle, so these are definitely made bigger.  I wanted these to fit snug, hence why I sized down, but you could totally order one size down and they would be a nice, looser fit.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP THE BLANK NYC SUEDE JACKET


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig