Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



Happy Monday ladies, how was your weekend?  Mine seemed to involve a fair amount of food and not much else, according to these photos!  Ha, but anyway, the photo above was from a night during last week, but wanted to share.  My bestie and I went out to celebrate her birthday and had a great meal outside--I love taking advantage of the Summer nights and dining al fresco, small life pleasures!

On Friday night, we got Uber Eats--what else is new?--and decided to try a new Vietnamese place that was on the list and omg...




...it did not disappoint!  It was delicious and I can already tell this is going to be giving our usual Ramen a run for it's money! 

If you haven't signed up for Uber Eats yet, you can use this code and get $20 off your meal (and I'll get $20 off too, so thank you):  eats-h48si  





Later that evening, we went out to see Sausage Party and it was hilarious!  You ladies know I'm not a huge movie go-er, but I had heard great things about this one and it was the perfect way to unwind after a super busy week.  I grabbed a frozen yogurt cup and piled on some gummies and cookie dough!  #treatyoself





On Saturday morning, we took a trip to New York State to pick up some items at our PO box including some new boots for me, and shoes for him!  Yippee!  So excited for Fall.








I love, love, love these boots!  They have a smaller heel, are a slightly lower cut and fit true to size.  They are uber comfy and I can already tell I'm going to be wearing these all Fall--especially on weekends when I want comfort but a bit of an elevated look.

Styling Tip: cuff your jeans a bit when you wear these to show a sliver of skin--about an inch--to add interest to your look.





Sunday morning pancakes, a fresh caprese salad--with basil from the garden!--and later some pub fare with girlfriends.





And sometimes jeans and a tee are so comfy you don't even have to switch them out for your leggings when you get home.  I've been wearing this top on repeat, and have it in black as well.  And these are the Rag & Bone jeans I got during the Nordstrom sale and I still cannot rave enough about them--uber comfy, stretchy and quite possibly the best jeans I've ever owned.

Sidenote: a clean-ish closet!  If you follow me on Snapchat (I'm acoest1984), you saw the fairly embarrassing state of this room on Saturday--but that's real life, and that's what I like about Snapchat... and now the room is tidy.  

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for stopping by & see you tomorrow! xo


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig