Friday, August 12, 2016

FOREVER 21 FINDS



Happy Friday ladies!  I'm back with another round of Forever 21 picks--I was at the store last night and the Fall stuff is starting to arrive, but I also found some super cute pieces to wear now and later.

I'm still loving boho looks, chokers, high-waist denim and athletic wear.  I'm super stoked they brought back that open back workout top--which I already own in grey--because it's so flattering, and I find they are hard to find, so I had to scoop it up in the burgundy colour.  

The top above is actually from the curvy line.  Did you know they make totally different items for that section?  Although I'm usually a medium in most stores, I'm lucky if a large fits at Forever 21--their stuff runs so small!  So, I always take a quick loop around the curvy side to see if anything strikes my fancy, plus I love flowy pieces.  I love this pretty top with the high-waisted denim as it's on the cropped side; would make a great date night look.

More fun pieces after the jump...




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig