Wednesday, August 24, 2016

SUMMER SWEATER & SHORTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  SWEATER -- ON SALE!  |  SUEDE WRAP CHOKER  |  HIGH WAIST SHORTS  |  FRINGE BAG  |  STEVE MADDEN LACE UP HEELS (LOVE THESE)

Happy hump day!  Half way through the week and today I'm sharing one of my favourite ways to wear shorts: with a long sleeve top and heels--perfect for date night or cocktails with the girls, this look is comfortable, elevated and still chic.

I recently picked up this sweater and am in love, and bonus, it's super on sale right now (like over 75% off).  I also grabbed it in black because, you know, go to.  It's thick, well made, with snug fitting sleeves.  I love that it looks great tucked into shorts but have also worn it with a pencil skirt and dark denim skinnies.  I did size down, as I find the line runs a little roomy.






These shorts are under $15 and I love them.  They are high waist, stretchy and slightly longer than a short-short so they kind of tame the inner thigh  I picked them up in black as well, they also have them in a bold pink.




Ah, this fringe bag--another piece I own in black as well, I get so much use out of this.  I picked mine up last year, but they are still available.  They look way more expensive than they are, and get tons of compliments.  Also found a cute smaller, cross body alternative here.

Last year, I found I was wearing it on the shoulder with the short handle, but this year I'm all about that long strap.  I also love how it balances out the roomier sweater on top by drawing the eye down a little.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.






SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig