Tuesday, August 23, 2016

FLARED FLORAL PANTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  HARLOW TANK TOP (SIMILARLOVE THIS)  |  BANDEAU  |  SUEDE CHOKER  |  ZARA FLORAL FLARED PANTS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LOVE THESE, WIDE LEG)  |  H&M FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR)

When I spied these floral flares at Zara a few months back, I decided not to try them on and spent the next few weeks kicking myself, because when I went back, they were all gone.  Fast forward to the semi-annual sale and a couple pairs appeared, one in my size!

Something about floral pants feel so Summery and pretty, but the flared ones are on a whole new level.  I've worn these dressed up with a white lace, long sleeve top, a blush off the shoulder top and dressed down with this easy, beachy tank.  Still plenty of Summer left to scoop some up yourself and wear them into September.





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


MORE FLORAL PANTS



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig