Wednesday, June 29, 2016

How To Pull Off the Athleisure Trend


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  TANK  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS  |  HIGH-TOP SNEAKERS

You ladies know I'm a huge sucker for leggings, but the athleisure trend that is happening currently is right up my alley.  I know a lot of you work in offices, so is there really anything better than being comfortable and stylish come the weekend?

I find myself, more and more, opting for comfy basics when the weekend hits but I still want to look pulled together.  To pull of the look, grab your neutral workout pieces, and then I like to up the cool-girl factor with high-tops.  I'm loving these fresh white kicks for Summer--nothing better than a new pair of sneaks #amiright ?!





Photography by Lisa Provençal.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig