Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Finds


Happy Friday friends, and first day of April--yahoo!! Did anyone pull any tricks?  Or have someone pull one on you?  Nothing over here, but I've never been much for it, still I do love hearing others stories...

What's up this weekend?  We are travelling to Kingston tomorrow to celebrate Marco's brother's birthday and am planning to film a couple videos later on.  Hope you have a great one!




#swoon // Get in my closet.

Childish... and made me LOL.

My parka is on sale here.



And lastly, I'm going to be on CTV Morning Live on Monday at 8:45am talking about Spring Trends (eek!).  So if you're in Ottawa, tune in if you'd like.


INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  FITNESS INSTAGRAM



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig