Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Club Monaco Sweatshirt & Stan Smith Sneakers


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  CLUB MONACO SWEATSHIRT -- OLD (SIMILAR, LESS EXPENSIVE)  |  HIGH-WAISTED SKINNIES  |  STAN SMITH SNEAKERS (LOVE WITH GREY)  |  CHOKER  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR)

Do you guys remember these sweatshirts?!  Mine is super old, like middle school-old, but I've held onto it for all these years.  A few years ago I sewed up the sleeves to make them skinnier and cut off the bottom--it's given new life to the sweatshirt and I still wear it.

This look is all about ease with a few trendy updates and accessories to keep it looking fresh.  You ladies know I'm loving high-waisted everything right now and chokers.  If you're still unsure about the high-waist denim trend, try an inexpensive pair to ease into it.  Mine are under $40 and are one of my favourite pairs in my closet.  Finally, the shoes pull it together, perfect for a running-errands kind of day.





Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHOPPING LINKS


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig