Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cute Activewear from Forever 21

Happy weekend ladies!  You know I love my activewear and truly believe that if you look good, you feel good--and when you're staring at yourself in a mirror for 30+ minutes, it's important to feel good.  New workout clothes push me to get the gym when I'm lacking a little motivation and while I do love Lululemon, it's definitely on the pricier side.  

I have several items from the F21 activewear line and love it.  If you're looking to up your style game at the gym, here are a few pieces I'm currently loving...


I have those sheer-panel leggings and love them.  I'll be honest, they aren't as amazing as my favourite Lulus, but they are comfy and a fraction of the price!  I have that orange/strappy grey sports bra and it's so comfy.

I love high-neck tanks and anything that's looser--I like to knot my tanks in the back currently (paired with high-waisted leggings) and when they are looser it works better.  Additionally, if you're not feeling yourself so much on that day, just let it hang loose or do a side tuck into your leggings.

Long sleeved tops are great for when you want to cover up more, and look cute paired with shorts during the warmer weather months.  The super strappy sports bras are a personal fave--I have them in white, black & grey--because they look awesome, offer medium support, the quality is good and are at a great price point.

You ladies always ask me where I get my open-back tops and they are definitely my fave.  This one is perfect and I wish it was in more colours because I would totally scoop it if I didn't already have a similar black one.

Lastly I'm loving crop tops and high-neck halter sports-bras; if you're daring enough to bare a little mid-section, these look so good and on point.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Love forever 21!!!!

www.thenewgirl.me

Blogger Template Created by pipdig