Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


SWEATER (MORE OPTIONS HERE)  |  URBAN PLANET LEGGINGS (SIMILAR) |  BOOTIES  | JACKET

And we're back in Ottawa!  We flew home from Florida on Saturday morning and it was a little depressing seeing the snow as we landed.  I am definitely a warm weather girl at heart, but having a little time away does break up a the winter a bit, so there's that.





On Saturday night, we went out with my family to a banquet dinner.  We dressed up and the dinner was at Ferme Rouge.  Little did we know we were in for quite a show!  

The servers are all performers and singers and they put on an amazing show in between courses and into the evening.  They all took turns singing and sometimes it was a solo artist, sometimes it was a group and there was plenty of dancing, costume changes and even bongo playing!  I would highly recommend checking this out if you like dinner and a show.



SHOES - ON SALE!

Snapchat:  acoest1984



TOP  |  LEGGINGS

On Sunday we slept in and drove around looking at houses for sale in a few neighbourhoods.  Then hit the gym and grabbed Vietnamese food.



It snowed all night long and I did about six loads of laundry over the course of the evening.  I moved my desk out of my closet/office and into the nook in the dining room to create a temporary office space for Marco.  We moved the small living room chair into my room so I have a place to film...or throw all my laundry on  #letsbereal

Hope you had a great weekend!  Florida photo diary coming tomorrow.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig