Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tampa & Orlando Photo Diary


Hi ladies!  I spent last week in Tampa with the boyfriend and it was a nice break for the frigid temperatures here at home.  My days were mostly spent exploring Tampa, the various shopping it had to offer, little restaurants to eat at and relaxing at the hotel.  

Since Marco was working, I had a ton of time to myself, but we did head to Orlando for the weekend and take in some sights.  We didn't make it to Disneyworld, unfortunately, but perhaps in the future at some point.

Since this post is super photo-heavy, I'm going to put everything after the jump and let the photos do the talking.  I will do a separate post with outfit details of any looks I shared.  As always, thanks for reading...







QUICK OUTFIT RECAP:

I wore this leather jacket, and these peep-toe booties all week, as it was quite chilly.  These are the grey suede Nikes I picked up, my leggings are Lululemon (these & these) and the blush off-the-shoulder sweater can be found here.


SHARE:

5 comments

Pia @ Gymbags and Jetlags said...

I LOVE everything about what you wore. Those tops and shoes are to die for. Awesome photos!
xx, Pia

http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Pia: Thank you SO MUCH!! xo

Sarah Palisek said...

Great photos! Looks like fun times were had. Glad you got a little vacay in this winter.

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful!!!


So looking forward to our Florida vaca!!!!

Lindsey said...

Looks like such a fun trip -- LOVE all your shoes!

Lindsey I www.treasuredinspiration.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig