Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gym Outfit Ideas + Instagram Selfies


F21 TANK - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  LEGGINGS  |  SHOES

Happy Sunday ladies!  If you have signed up for the A.Co Newsletter, you know I've started a new Instagram fitness account.  I share various exercises and tons of outfits I like to wear to the gym.  It's kind of a 'more real' Instagram where you can get to know me a little better but also we can motivate each other with our workouts.

That said, I know some of you ladies have asked where I've picked up various things I'm wearing so I thought I'd put it all together in a post with shopping links so you can scoop up some of these great pieces for yourself.  Looking good to feel good is half the battle!  #amiright



TANK  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS (SIMILAR, LESS EXPENSIVE)




SHOES (ALSO IN BLACK)




WINNERS TOP (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  LULULEMON SPORTS BRA (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION)  |  LEGGINGS - MY FAVE! (LESS EXPENSIVE)  |  SHOES




SEAMLESS TOP  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR & LESS EXPENSIVE)




HALF-ZIP  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS  |  SHOES




F21 OPEN BACK TOP - SOLD OUT (SIMILAR, TANK OPTION)  |  SPORTS BRA (SIMILAR)




AE CROP TOP (SIMILAR)  |   LEGGINGS




GARAGE BEANIE - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  CROSS-OVER TOP - REVERSIBLE (LOVE THIS)  |  AE CROP TANK (SIMILAR)  |  LEGGINGS




TANK - TIED IN THE BACK  |  LEGGINGS




TANK  |  GLOVES


SHARE:

2 comments

GreenForever said...

Love your leggings, so cute and sexy. I wish I had more time to work out. xox

chic hunt

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@GreenForever: thanks!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig