Saturday, August 8, 2015

A Look Back at July


I'm a little bit late on this recap but August has come in with a rumble and I've been on the go!  Regardless, July was awesome and who doesn't love one of the quintessential Summer months?

The beginning of the month came in with a bang with the birth of my second nephew on Canada Day (July 1) -- a week before he was due!  I visited him and my sister in the hospital and held his tiny newness, so amazing.  From there we went to Canada Day festivities at a friend's place despite the pouring rain.

I picked up a couple halter-style bikini tops (loving that trend from this weekend; want this one so bad), shared an all-neutrals--errthang outfit, looked after Peanut for a weekend and detailed my car for Summer.  We went to see Kanye at Bluesfest, I picked up these amazing pointed-toe lace-up flat and started to highlight the crap out of my face #strobingftw


I picked up some new kicks for the gym, swooned over the palm print romper that I didn't buy, and ordered the same lace up shoes in black.  I celebrated a friends birthday and did a bit of shopping at Forever 21, scoring a side slit top (huge trend for Fall!).  Finally, I started a new series on the blog called Friday Finds where I share some cool links from around the web.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig