Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Crochet Shorts & Nude Neutrals


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  FREE PEOPLE SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  CHARLOTTE RUSSE SHORTS - OLD (SIMILARSIMILAR, LOVE THESE)  |  ALEXANDER WANG WEDGES - SOLD OUT (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS SIMILAR MULE VERSION)  |  VINTAGE CLUTCH  |  SUNGLASSES  |  NECKACE

A bit of a twist on the neutrals, all nude, which is a great way to keep things fresh for Summer, if you're a monochromatic lover like myself.  

 I love wearing a a solid colour from head to toe, it looks chic without trying too hard.  It's also pretty easy to pull off.  The interest comes from the details: the knit sweater, the crochet shorts, the patent wedges--all very different, but complimentary and interesting when paired together.  I love the look of this nude or all grey together, but of course black is my go-to in a pinch.



SHOPPING LINKS

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig