Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


Friday night Christmas party at my grandparents' senior residence.  
Outfit deets:  Forever 21 top (old) & vintage clutch.


The food was so good; there were multiple anti-pasta tables and apps being served and the dinner was a roast beef buffet.
Nephew spotting in the background.

 
Outfit deets:  Forever 21 coat & top, Urban Planet pants, Aldo shoes & Mexx fur snood.


The hair from the back.  Tutorial?





Saturday was Marco's birthday so his parents came to town and we went out for lunch.  Afterwards we had some coffee at the mall and visited before they left.


Saturday night we planned a potluck birthday dinner and Marco requested Epic Fish Tacos.  I did as much prep work as I could before heading over to his friend's place, where we were having the intimate dinner party.


Pretty tree.
Outfit deets:  Vero Moda top, Dynamite shorts (last year, but first time I've worn them), Sirens necklace & unknown tights.


Most of Marco's friends are big foodies which is a major plus whenever there is a get together.  His buddy made Gravad Lax with a dill-mustard drizzle and brought a sparkling wine to go with--um, an appetizer and a wine pairing?  Amazing.


Melissa & I.


On Sunday morning I met up with my girlfriends for brunch to celebrate our friend's birthday.  We went to the Arrow & Loon, a spot Marco and I frequented in the summertime.


Afterwards, we attended a two-hour cupcake workshop at The Flour Shoppe where we learned how to decorate cupcakes and consumed way too much sugar!  Video coming soon.


After the workshop I got home and climbed into bed at 3pm.  I ended up passing out for a couple hours; so short on sleep!  I spent the evening with Marco, he opened his birthday gifts--finally--and I spent the rest of the evening working.




I put together a slideshow with all the pictures you see above, for fun.  I know some people prefer video/my YouTube channel to reading blogs, and vice versa.  If you like this type of recap, let me know in the comments below and I might keep doing it.


Hope you had a great weekend!


SHARE:

4 comments

Ashten said...

Hair tutorial= Yes! I fix mine like that sometimes but its more of a messy bun, I like the looks yours has! & those cupcakes look delish.

Anonymous said...

Yes please to the tutorial! I was planning to ask that as soon as I saw the picture!!
- kristierin

Addison said...

When can we expect the hair tutorial?!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Addision: I will try to film it this weekend! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig