Friday, September 6, 2013

VLOG | September 3 - 5, 2013


In this vlog I go shopping for my next Place d'Orleans fashion vlog, share some exciting news about my bff and tell a lie to get a better deal $$$ :P


Thanks for watching! xo
____________________________

THINGS I MENTIONED

Car camera mount
Sarah is pregnant
____________________________

MUSIC

Onyx - Exoplanet
RayRay & Jerm - Pretty Face & Electric Soul


____________________________

____________________________

CONNECT WITH ME

EMAIL | acoest1984@gmail.com
____________________________

CAMERA / EDITING INFO

VLOG CAMERA | iPhone 5 & iPad mini
EDITING SOFTWARE | Adobe Premiere Elements 11
____________________________

This video is not sponsored...clearly.

Thanks for watching!

SHARE:

6 comments

Melissa M said...

Yay! Congrats to Sarah on her pregnancy! She will be a great Mom and you of course will be a wonderful Aunt :)

I would have totally done the same thing re: the boots. He put the student thing out there so as if you would turn down a cheaper price. Hope you post the 'after' of the boots!

Have a great weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Great video! Congrats on the news =)

I too have a terrible spider that has made its home in my outside CAR MIRROR!!! It's crazy, I keep trying to take down the web but that damn spider doesn't want to leave!!! Seriously creeps me out.

Unknown said...

Where are Sarah's sunglasses from?

Sarah Palisek said...

Hey thanks all!! :) This little lady is SO EXCITED. Will keep you posted.

@Alyssia: my sunglasses are Tom Ford's ("Charles" in Gold) - which I totally SPLURGED ON, and LOVE THEM. I literally wear them everyday. Beyondtherack.com had a sale on them and I couldn't resist (think I paid about $213 with tax and shipping, MSRP was $399 for them!)

Ashley said...

Can you do a video on how you curl your hair with your new hot tools curling iron? I bought one as well about two months ago and still really don't know how to use it properly.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Ashley: YES! Will do :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig