Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fall Inspiration / Love

Fall Inspiration / Love

Click above to see details & prices for each piece.
 
I hate that everyone is talking Fall--summer is so short, why are we rushing!?--but at the same time, I can't help but get excited for some Fall fashion.  I have a distinct idea in my mind of what I want to wear this Autumn, providing the weather cooperates--so not likely--and it involves a lot of dark colours (mainly black, grey, navy & burgundy), chunky moto-style boots, oversized scarves and sweaters--nothing new for me--and getting a cute hat with a big pom-pom on it.
 
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

Schnelle said...

Ugh I hate that everyone's talking fall too but I have to admit fall fashion, pumpkin lattes, & Oktoberfest beers don't sound too bad right now.

Jules of Style said...

these are all perfect for fall! just bought a biker jacket from topshop love this post!

WWW.JULESOFSTYLE.COM

Blogger Template Created by pipdig