Monday, July 1, 2013

A Look Back at June


Happy Canada Day!  Today I'm off work for our national holiday and spending the day with friends pool-side.  I wanted to share my June recap and tomorrow I'll share my weekend recap.  Hope you have a wonderful day off (if you're Canadian!).

In June I attended the Governor General's Gala, tried a new restaurant in town and my boyfriend surprised me by sending me for a mani/pedi one evening after work.  I went to Rib Fest, got some new kicks and spent a few afternoons and evenings on patios enjoying a cold one.

I took in a beautiful sunset from my apartment (which passed within 10 minutes), taught myself how to do the Crow and went out with my boo.  I picked up some heart-shaped sunglasses for my upcoming PDO vlog (see all my videos for that HERE), celebrated my sister's bump and rocked a pretty floral dress to a house party.

I got my dance on (deja vu, remember this from last summer?), made some new cut-offs out of a thrifted pair of men's denim (see me wearing them HERE | old DIY HERE), wore my side-slit maxi for the first time and the most exciting news of the month, purchased a MacBook Pro!


Other look-backs:
April
* May
SHARE:

1 comment

Melissa M said...

Love, love, LOVE the raspberry maxi skirt and top together! Such a fresh summery look :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig