Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Look Back at March


March has been one of the best months of the last year and I know I said February flew by, but March did as well!

In March I showed you how to turn your too-short maxi dress into a maxi skirt, I filmed more vlogs than ever and also did a kiss-print DIY.  I added some fun summer trends to my wardrobe, went bare-legged and belted a top for the first time in forever (usually I feel this is just so restrictive).

I celebrated my 29th birthday with surprises (a trip to Mexico!), gifts, wonderful meals, a birthday peom and an overall fantastic weekend

Then Sarah and I travelled to Toronto (courtesy of Maybelline) to attend World Mastercard Fashion Week (my first Fashion Week ever).  We attended three shows and toured the city of Toronto over the course of two days.  We visited the CN Tower--I'd never been--which was so cool and drank some fun drinks.

The best part of the month though, was travelling to the Mayan Riviera with my man for a beautiful week in paradise with lots and lots of coconut ice cream (and other great food).



Other look-backs:

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig