Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

 
Friday night after work outfit, ready to head to Kingston for the weekend.
Outfit deets:  Maison Scotch jacket, Winners tee, Parasuco jeans, Ardène flats, Mat & Nat duffle & Urban Expressions purse.


After visiting with family, we hit up Bubba's Pizzeria for a late night indulgence.

 
The next day we drove around and stopped down by the water for some photos
(picture of the bf & I HERE).
Outfit deets:  Maison Scotch jacket, Zara cardigan, Urban Planet ruffle cami, unknown dotted jeans & Cleo belt.


Some beautiful buds the the road home in the evening (love that it was still this bright out around 7pm!).


On Sunday I went to my grandparent's senior residence for Mothers' Day brunch.
Outfit deets:  Forever 21 jacket, Dynamite lace top & tube top underneath, Aeropostale denim & Zara heels.


We ate like kings and they came around and served us eggs benedict too.  There was a sizeable dessert table too but I only had some fruit a a very small piece of carrot cake (but wanted more!).


Sunday late afternoon and evening was spent editing a video for a dental office that I've been hired to do.  It's almost complete, which is exciting for both parties.


Lastly, I forgot to share this bracelet holder with you sooner, but I picked up two of these off eBay (one was broken when it arrived s I'm waiting for a replacement) and quite enjoy.
Bracelets: F21, The Bay, Suzy Shier, The Bay, Dillards, Mexx, Mexx, Dillards & Joe Fresh


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig