Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fashion Vlogger Video #9: Dreaming of Summer


I'm back with my ninth video as the Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger and am so excited to share some Spring fashion with you guys!  I'm so tired of winter and just dying to slip my feet into some sandals and leave the house without a jacket, what about you?

In this video, I'm sharing some of my awesome finds this month and some hot trends for Spring.  My favourites are definitely neons and floral prints (but there's more, so watch the video; ha!) and summer cannot come soon enough!

Stay tuned for more videos (specifically on the Place d'Orleans FB page).


Other videos:
* Fall Fashion (video #1)
* Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
* Bundling Up for Winter (video #3)
* How-to Style a Sequin Skirt (video #4)
* What to Wear for New Years Eve (video #5)
* New Year, New You! (video #6)
* Accessories & a Hair Tutorial (video #7)
* What to Wear on a Date (video #9)



More videos on my YouTube Channel.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig