Tuesday, April 16, 2013

VLOG: Follow me around the Mayan Riviera!


For my 29th birthday, my boyfriend took me to the Mayan Riviera, Mexico and we made a little video while we were down there!

We stayed at the Aventura Spa Palace (which will soon be torn down and turned into a Hard Rock resort) on the adults side.  This 5-star resort was beautiful with many great amenities (and the food was AMAZING).

We visited the Coba Ruins, played tennis, attended a chef's dinner, got pedicures, ate a ton (of coconut ice cream!) and relaxed.  







SHARE:

1 comment

Melissa M said...

Awesome video! MSP looks really thrilled to make an appearance LOL. Looks like you had an amazing time and oh god the food!
I finally received my Nev dress in the mail and love it! Thank you for featuring this awesome Canadian company on your blog oxoxoxox

http://welcometoplanetmelmac.blogspot.ca/2013/04/fig-clothing.html

Blogger Template Created by pipdig