Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

 Friday night take-out: thai (I can't recall what these are called, but they were amazing).


 Rockin' my new D-tox spike bangle (with my older, gifted, Swarovski bangle).


Saturday afternoon casual.
Outfit deets:  thrifted jacket, H&M tee, Zara pants, Aldo purse, Ardène pashmina, Gucci shades & hi-top wedges.


Since running out of real maple syrup, I've been adding Agave Nectar to my oatmeal in the mornings (I had kind of forgotten I had this bottle).  On Saturday moning when I opened my tea and it wasn't quite sweet enough, I found another use for it.


 Saturday morning breakfast:  egg sandwich (one egg, two whites) on flax seed bread.


 Saturday evening casual (added a headband, boots & zipper snood).


 Saturday night dinner: chicken stir fry with quinoa.


 Sunday brunch.


On Sunday, due to Daylight Savings, by the time I got going, it was almost late afternoon.  I ran some errands, shared my newest DIY, got a spray tan and cooked dinner for the man.  I love lighting candles, espcially when I have people over.  Gives such a nice ambiance and you can't beat the smell.


This sweatshirt gets a ton of love.


Sunday night dinner: chicken tandoori with quinoa & veg.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig