Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday night date:  Indian food.


The man snapped this shot of me on Saturday morning in my new car, from his car, while we were stopped at a traffic light.  Good thing for sunglasses as I had zero make-up on!


Saturday morning simple breakfast:  easy omelet wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla & a tea (I didn't win.  Again).


On Saturday afternoon, I spent the day sewing and filming (with an assistant!) and working on my next two PDO vlogs.  It was a lot of work, and many, many hours but the outcome is awesome and I'm so excited to share with you soon!


 A sneak peak at what I'll be showing you in the video.


 Ripped denim for Saturday night (last seen HERE).


 Saturday night take-out:  Chicken ceasar salad from St. Hubert.


On Saturday night, I went bowing with the man, my bff and her hubby.  The girls won, but mainly because my bestie is a closet pro-bowler!  (Who knew?!)
My top is from American Eagle (and now on sale!).


 Sunday morning breakfast (haha, there it is.  Again).


Sunday's outfit.
Outfit deets:  Zara sweater, F21 tee, Sirens leather-look leggings, Ardène pashmina & (faux) Bekket wedge sneakers.


Sunday afternoon was spent filming, filming, filming.


Taking a break from filming, I worked on a personal project for someone special with the most beautiful ombré fabric I found.


I basically spent Sunday evening and night at my dining room table editing four videos and sewing in between while waiting for footage to be imported.  I finally hit the hay just after 1am and while I was exhausted, I seriously can't wait to share these next few videos with you all!

SHARE:

2 comments

Sarah Palisek said...

Super fun weekend!!! :) Loved our bowl-a-thon. GIRLS RULE!

You are lucky I am the big Lebowski of my generation.

Muah xx

Unknown said...

I love iPhone snap posts, I think it's the filters :) Your food pics are amazing! yum.
Melissa
www.melissa-nadine.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig