Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birds of a Feather

Outfit deets:
* Urban Planet top (new!) and picked this up when I was shopping prior to filming my Vlogger entry video (I paid for this myself).
*Smart Set cami.
* Sirens pants which I've had forever and are actually long enough for me to wear with heels.
* Payless heels which you have seen with a black & white striped dress (and can I just say I feel like I'm in flats in these shoes?  They are awesome).
* Accessories:  Stitches necklace, Suzy ring, F21 bangle & Gucci sunnies.

Life is ca-razy right now.  I just got back from Vegas (amazing times!) and my apartment is a disaster, I haven't even unpacked yet but did manage to get some other stuff done.  Work is busy busy and I'm playing catch up.  My sister is getting married this weekend and my Grandpa just landed in the hospital.  Needless to say, things are quite hectic.

I haven't had a chance to go through my Vegas photos yet, but I have been posting some on Instagram if you care to check that out.  And in other exciting news, I'm meeting my new boss for my Vlogging gig today for lunch to sign my contract and discuss everything (exciting!).  Otherwise, I'll do my best to get those up and hope you're having a great week so far!

SHARE:

1 comment

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

don't I know it! I'm always so messy after trips and I was soooo busy before my sister's wedding too!! Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I hope he is okay!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig