Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shorts & A Top

Outfit deets:
* F21 top (new-ish) which I've worn a couple times now and am afraid to wash it (eep).  It's that weird rayon material and I bought a beautiful hunter-green top in the same fabric in the winter, wore it once, washed it and it shrunk so bad I could never wear it again (and so it got consigned).  I didn't even put it in the dryer.  Such a disappointment.  So you can understand why I'm a little apprehensive about this one (but hell-o, I can't keeping wearing it without washing it).
* Sirens shorts (old) that I've had for about a year and this was my first time wearing them (ripped the tags off that morning, but, I do that.
* Aldo wedges (old).
* Accessories: unknown earrings (old), F21 & gifted bangles.


SHARE:

2 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

really cute! green looks great on you and I just adore your bun!

Ester Durães said...

love the colour of your top! :)

Drawing Dreaming

Blogger Template Created by pipdig