Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


1.  Friday night I celebrated my birthday with some girlfriends and one of my besties got me this cake!  More on the celebration to come.
2.  Newly thrifted necklace.
3. & 4.  New neon polishes.  Love love love.
5.  Home made pasta (chicken, shrimp, asparagus, red pep & a rose-style sauce).  Or you could try spaghetti.
6.  Greek apps (not home made).
7.  Making the home made pasta.
8.  My 'laundry' purse (I used this everytime I do laundry; fits my SmartCard, my phone & keys, plus it's cross-body and small so it's perfect).
9.  My front foyer is tiny but my dining room is tinier (since it's half a walk-in closet as well), so I found a place for two of the four chairs and made a make-shift bench by my front door.
10.  My new shoe rack (I know, it's not full but that's because there are shoes in various places around my apartment, not just this rack).
11.  Pretty Sunday night sunset (yay Daylight Savings!).
12.  Hung this above my linen/make-up/accessories closet (a gift from my sis).
13.  Sunday shopping day outfit.
14.  New F21 shorts.


SHARE:

6 comments

Schnelle said...

Happy belated Birthday! Your cake is so cute, love the neon polishes and your ohh la la sign is adroable.

Kate said...

Where is that shoe rack from? I need to replace mine with a bigger one!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if your birthday passed or is to come while you are in Florida. Either way Happiest Birthday to you!!!!

Is the sunset picture the view from your place? It's beautiful!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

very cute weekend recap! i love the picture of you making the pasta- you look adorable! and great job on that bench, way to make do with what you have! :)

looking forward to hearing more about your birthday

spiffykerms said...

I too want to know where that shoe rack is from. I have some ugly white lego-like shoe rack that I bought from Walmart that I can add more pieces too, but I hate it. I love yours! Please tell us :)

Nuha said...

that cake is awesome! love it!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig