Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All Pink Everythang

Joe Fresh top (last seen here), Bongo pants (last seen here), Aldo wedges (last seen here), Bijoux Terner necklace, MK watch, Pandora, gifted, PharmaPlus & Mexican bracelets

I am simply astonished by the out-pour of love through comments, tweets and emails you have all sent me with regards to my divorce post.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I'm really feeling the love and support, you are all such wonderful, compassionate people.  I'm so lucky (thank you!).

So yesterday was Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Tuesday!), which is a religious holiday (although I'm not very religious) where you have pancakes for dinner.  That means Lent starts today (from what I understand), where you give something up for 40 days.  A few years ago, for fun (and to see how strong my willpower was), I gave up bagels... and it was pretty easy.  After that year, I never participated again.  I do not want to give up bagels anymore.  Would you give up an indulgence for 40 days? 

 * I used the app Pic Collage to create the photo above.  You can now edit your photos while creating collages, this filter is called, 'Daydream'.  However, I still love Instagram (search: acoest1984) more.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

Schnelle said...

I LOVE those skinnies! They are the perfect shade of pink! I never heard of the pancake eating tradition but we picked up fasnachts yesterday for Fat Tuesday. They are so unhealthy but so delish!

Kate said...

You know I love Lent! I gave up meat two years ago for Lent and haven't really been back! This year, its bread!

Isabel said...

i need those pants!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those pants look killer on you lady!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig