Sunday, January 15, 2012

Black Bean Salad with Feta


You know when you're eating something really, really yummy and (as I like to say) you don't want it to be over?  That's how I felt while eating this delicious bean salad.  A friend sparked the idea, I came up with the recipe. 

It's easy.  And healthy.  And filling.  And delicious. 


Don't like beans? 

You could use quinoa.


Hate tomatoes?

Avocados can be your friend.


Not a fan of feta?

Look, I'm not going to hold your hand.


See what I just did there?  I gave you options.  And that's what eating is all about.


Black Bean Salad
* 1 can of black beans
* 1/2 onion chopped
* 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
* Crumbled feta (as much as you like)
* Splash of lime juice
* Pepper to taste






SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

this is actually one of my fave salads! i make it as least once every other week! love it!

Natalia Valerie said...

Looks delish! Will have to add it to my try list!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig