Monday, March 28, 2011

OPI Shatter

Revlon 'Silver Screen'  |  OPI 'Shatter'

If you haven't heard of OPI 'Shatter', you might be living under a rock.  This stuff is blowing up and it's awesome.  I picked up a bottle about a week ago and it was perfect timing as my silver mani was starting to chip a bit.  I touched up the tips and then applied the shatter and my nails were instantly 'done' again.  T

his stuff is super cool, it starts to 'shatter' within 5 - 10 seconds (right before your eyes) and dries pretty quickly too (and you just apply one coat).  The next day I had three compliments before lunch time (and one was from a guy).

It's going to be hard to resist putting this over every colour I paint my nails now.  Husband even liked it so much he let me paint one of his toenails (shhh don't tell).

SHARE:

6 comments

Hayley said...

LOVE shatter nail polish! yours look great! heard they are coming out with a bunch of new colors including aqua. SO excited!

Kate said...

So fun! Love that this stuff ends up looking like leopard print sometimes! I haven't tried yet, but am tempted to!

julianne. said...

i want andNEED this so badly.
it looks so amazing, i die over it.
first on my to buy list.
<3

Sharon Lei said...

Kate's right.. sometimes it does look like leopard print. I keep meaning to pick some up from the salon, but I just want to go straight home after work! Hopefully I can get some this weekend. I've been wanting to try this forever!

I like that you layered over silver. :)

xx Love & Aloha

Laura Thatcher said...

I must admit I've been craving this! Thanks for shiwing how it looks when "self" applied. I love it that you used it to extend a chipping mani!

Jamie said...

Hahaha! I've been wanting to try this stuff, but I get my mani done at the salon... does it look good as a pedi?

http://www.glamlatte.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig