Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Come Out & Play

 
 Banana Republic dress (last seen here), Sirens leggings, Guess booties & Jacob bangle

Do you have any shoes / boots that you absolutely adore but rarely wear?  These fall into that category for me.  I've had them for almost four years but they don't get a ton of play.  When they do come out, they get tons of compliments and / or looks (and they hurt my feet).  I spent a pretty penny on them ($170 - which maybe for some of you isn't a lot, but to me, that's a nice chunk of change for one pair... now that's not to say I've never splurged...), but am absolutely glad I purchased despite the fact they rest in my shoe room most of the time. 
PS - It's March 1st!! It's only uphill from here, baby!


I just want to give a special 'hello/thank-you/welcome' to all my loyal readers and new readers too.  Your comments really  make my day and I'm so happy you're here.  If there's anything in particular you'd like to see or read about, drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

10 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

that's me with SO many things, seriously, it's ridiculous!!! Those are really cute, they should get more play!

Anonymous said...

I didnt even wear my gray suede boots this year. Theres still time but I dont know why theyve gone unworn.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Your outfit is so cute. I love the boots. If I have a pair of shoes that hurt my feet I usually don't wear them much either. I don't know why it is that the really cute ones are the ones that won't be as comfortable sometimes.

Rochelle Approved said...

Those booties are lovely! I can see why they get tons of compliments. It's sad when some of the most adorable shoes go unworn for far too long.

Rochelle

Isabel said...

ooh i love those booties!i really need to buy new shoes. i could use some for work but since i stand all day and my feet already hurt wearing flat shoes i think i might be in trouble if i wore heels...


Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Kate said...

I do enjoy those booties miss!

Loren said...

Those boots are killer! Love them! I am having a bad day today and just seeing your positive commment "It's March 1, it's only uphill from here" made me smile

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I work in a pretty conservative office and I definitely get a lot of inspiration from the way you put your outfits together. Keep the posts coming...I often read them during my lunch break!

Angie said...

OMGEEEE! I had those boots too! The heel snapped off on me in a club. That was more me being a drunken cray cray though. I miss those. So happy I get to see them on ya! You look fantastico!

modern.girl said...

yay to cute boots!

cheers,
yvonne
modern.girl

Blogger Template Created by pipdig