Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hi everyone!  My name is Isabel and I write the blog Walk Of Fashion.  I am very excited that Amanda has agreed to have me as guest blogger while she is busy preparing for her wedding and enjoying her honeymoon.  I hope you have a wonderful vacation, Amanda! 

One of my favourite trends right now is leopard print.  Normally I am a bit against animal prints because if not worn carefully you end up looking like you belong in the zoo (IMO).  However, I have recently changed my tune and I am now loving animal prints, leopard to be specific, in small doses.  When worn right leopard print is such a chic way add some fun to a look.  Here are a few of my favourite items for adding a little leopard print to looks.

Leopard Print scarf, JC Penney $9.99

Leopard Ballet Flat, American Eagle $24.95
(Heels would also be super chic especially worn with dark denim)

Calf-Hair Skinny belt, Garnet Hill $48

And just to prove my point here is a photo of Katherine Power of Who What Wear photographed by Justin Coit.  I saw this photo on twitter and couldn't help but think, "How chic is she!?"

What do you think?


Katie said...

Love it! Leopard is great in small doses, just like this :)

Isabel said...

thanks for having me!

Mary Ann said...

I like the belt!

Natasha xoxo said...

LOVE animal healthy doses! :)

natasha @ twenty-something blog

Amandamarie said...

i need that leopard belt! it's perfect :)


Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground