Saturday, April 24, 2010

Awards





I'm very behind, but very excited.  Three lovely ladies gave me three seperate awards for my blog!  Thank you so much ladies, it means a lot to me!

Follow the 'rules', here are some fun facts about me that go along with receiving these awards:

1.  I have one sibbling; a younger sister
2.  I'm getting married this summer
3.  I have six girls in my wedding party
4.  I speak English and French
5.  I own over 150 pairs of shoes
6.  Rap and hip-hop music is my preference
7.  I'm 5'11
SHARE:

9 comments

LyddieGal said...

Oh wow, best wishes!!!

And now every time I think twice about getting another pair if shoes I'll just tell myself I'm not that bad... Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards! Impressive number of shoes :)

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

Whoa!! 150 pairs? How do you store them?? Congrats on your awards!!

Isabel said...

congrats! :)

Marcie said...

Congrats! Well deserved. I can't believe you have 150 pairs of shoes!

Marcie

Becca. said...

congrats on the awards!

love your blog? can we link swap?
PLEASE ENTER THE INTERNATIONAL PRADA GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the awards.

julianne. said...

you deserve every single one.
i love to see what you are wearing and i love when you have new posts!
youre one of my favorites dollface.<3

Dylana Suarez said...

Just came across your blog!

It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig