Sunday, May 11, 2014

Our Condo | Master Bedroom + Bathroom BEFORE Photos


The master bedroom is off the living room and hosts a three-piece ensuite and walk-in closet.  Although I was skeptical we would fit a king bed in here, there is more than enough room.  Clearly I can't visualize space without furniture in it.  In the photo above, I'm standing at the window wall, looking back.  You can also see a peek of the kitchen out the door to the left.

I took these photos before we moved in back in February, hence the empty space and the snow on the ground outside.  I won't say much more since I will be sharing photos of the fully furnished space soon so here is a look at it before we took over.

More photos after the jump...


SHARE:

3 comments

spiffykerms said...

Your freaking bathroom. OMG. I'd move in, just even after seeing that. I love the shower walls + glass doors.

Unknown said...

How beautiful and spacious!!! Enjoy♥

Lakshmi in Trance

Anonymous said...

Beautiful spot, love the big windows & the amazing views! I watched your video as well, I now want to move! Enjoy your new space! :-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig