Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Unlike the weekend before, this past weekend was extremely busy and eventful involving a Christmas luncheon, two birthday celebrations (for one special person) and a full day dedicated to filming my upcoming vlog.  Here are some snapshots...

On my way to our work Christmas lunch on Friday.


 What I ate: Angus burger with goat cheese & portobello mushrooms (and coleslaw on the side).


 Friday night hair prep.


Friday night outfit.
Outfit deets:  Joe Fresh dress (old), unknown tights & Aldo booties.


 Friday night dinner:  Smoked salmon |  Fish tacos


 Saturday morning we awoke to a crazy snowstorm (it was still green up until then).


Saturday night birthday festivities, hosted by yours truly.


I got a couple bottles of red...


Made ceasar salad with real parmigian & proscuitto instead of bacon.


And cooked filet for dinner with sweet potato mashed, asparagus & sauteed mushrooms.


Happy Birthday MSP!
(Creme brulee-raspberry cheesecake)


 ...and later on we noshed on a special cheese / meat plate.


Sunday morning french toast (made with left-over multi-grain baguette from the cheese plate above).


 I spent Sunday afternoon filming my upcoming vlog (see previous vlogs here).


My sister sent me a pic of my uber adorable niece, Piper, all ready for Christmas.


 After filming and hair still done (wearing my extensions).


Trying to get some work done... excuse me miss.

SHARE:

1 comment

Sam said...

I'm crazy about your Friday night outfit - winter whites do it again! I have a white T-shirt dress that I've been waiting to style just like that this winter! :)

http://theworldfrommystilettos.blogspot.ca/

Blogger Template Created by pipdig