Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mixing Leopard & Stripes

Outfit deets:
* Smart Set ruffled neckline top which you have seen with dark denim (a favourite post, too).
* Sirens dress pants (old) that are actually long enough for me to wear with heels (shocker).
* Accessories:  H&M belt, Bijoux Terner bangle, Bay ring, Gucci shades & consigned necklace (no brand).

I love love love mixing stripes with leopard and this was kind of my first time doing it.  Later that week I did it with polka dots.

So, how is everyone doing with their Christmas shopping?  I'm rolling along quite nicely, considering how stressed I was last week.  Do you ever find that one awesome gift for that one person and feel so much better?  Like a whole bunch of stress has been lifted as you can now focus on the small stuff, last minute items and stocking stuffers.  I'm so excited for Christmas and while my shopping isn't yet complete, I'm getting pretty close and that's a relief.

Happy 12/12/12!
SHARE:

1 comment

Jamie said...

I love the stripes and leopard together. What a great compliment to one another! Never would have thought they would be.

I have the bulk of my Christmas shopping done, but I'm usually ahead of the game solely because I really like to shop. :)

The Blue Hour

Blogger Template Created by pipdig