Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ankled Wedge

Ankled Wedge

SHARE:

13 comments

Sharon Lei said...

The Senso NEVE is freakin' amazing!!! Did you see it in the snake skin print. OMG! I have a shoegasm everytime I see them. ha ha ha. :D

xx Love & Aloha

Andrea Reh said...

So many shoes! Very cute blog. Would be lovely if you could stop by mine sometime soon.

Andrea X
andreareh.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE them! *drools*
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

I am dying for wedges this season! Ankle wedges, knee high wedges, I want one of each!! I love the fact that I'm in heels but I can run around in the day in them and are both dressy and casual at the same time. I am in a no shopping period which really sucks, but as soon as it ends I swear wedge boots are my first purchase!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Isabel said...

i love wedges...they are much more comfortable to walk in!

A BRIT GREEK said...

Love love love the wedge selection and also this grey wedges with cool ankle strap in your previous posts!!!

Hmmm, which one to go for?
x.o.x.o

Alicia Lund said...

I really don't own enough wedges... i seriously want them all. especially the jeffrey campbell ones! xx

Sydney said...

so. so. soooo fantastic. Love those grey ones from Aldo!

Valerie said...

Oooh, the Matiko Halle is my favorite! I love that the studs are gold. So many great options. I've finally put myself on wallet restriction for a while and of course seeing your post makes things rough over here. I fell off the wagon last weekend and bought those MK pumps, but I'm trying to stay strong over here.

xo
Valerie

cowbiscuits said...

the ones bang in the middle - need to be mine! x

noone said...

you look lovely, the cream color looks great on you and it's so classy when you pair it with those black boots :D

Anonymous said...

those acne boots are to die for!

http://thefashionn3rd.blogspot.com/

this free bird said...

those finske (i hope that's the right spelling) wedges with the wood and kooky heel?? HELP!!

xoxo,
carrie

Blogger Template Created by pipdig