Sunday, March 28, 2010

No Bows About It


My fiancé and I went out to dinner tonight with our friends, Kay and her boyfriend.  We had a fabulous time and she was wearing the cutest booties with bows on them.  Her booties have officially inspired this post.  Look at all the cute bow apparel.  I think she's onto something...


Candie's Satin Bow Headband $6  | sale |

American Eagle Bow Lariat Necklace $15.50

Qupid Crinkle Bow Wedge $21.99

Lilliana Dance Bow Sandal $21.30

Tiered Ruffle Bow Skirt $14.80  | sale |

Aerie Ruffle Mesh Bralette $14.95  | sale |


LC by Lauren Conrad Bow Tee $22.99  | sale |

Forever 21 Short-Sleeve Bow Cardigan $23.80
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

nice products i like them all

http://stylechanges.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

I love bows so much! that yellow skirt is calling to me!

Chic on the Cheap

Blogger Template Created by pipdig