Monday, March 20, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS


MEXX TOP -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  DENIM  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS  |  BAG

Good morning ladies, how was your weekend?  It was a busy one over here, but a really good busy, you know?  

On Friday night, my best friend picked me up and took me out to dinner for my birthday (which was on March 15) and we had an amazing meal and evening.  I hadn't been to Allium before and was dying to try it, and it didn't disappoint.  I can't wait to go back!






On Saturday morning, I got up early and Marco and I hit the gym together.

I had mentioned a goal I had set back at the beginning of February and that was to go to the gym every day for a month.  I hit the goal (!) and did my last workout the night before we left for vacation.  I've never been so consistent in the gym to go every. single. day. and am pretty proud I did it.  There were certainly days where I felt tired, mostly in the first week, but would push through and go.

After two weeks, it became part of my routine, my energy was higher than ever before and my appetite was massive.  I regularly workout, usually 3 - 4 times a week, but this was quite the kick up. I would alternate through a four part routine: legs/booty, back, bicep/tricep and shoulders.  I would usually do 10 - 15 minutes on the stair master afterwards, and throw in ab work here and there.  

Since coming back from Mexico, I haven't been as consistent, but am planning to get back in there everyday this week.  I'd love to hear of any moves you like, if you're into lifting.





After the gym, we headed out for brunch and then ran some errands.  I came home and shot everything for the Shopbop try-on I'll be sharing tomorrow!  I placed a huge order and have a ton to share from my sizing, reviews and what you need in your closet for Spring.




Also!  When we came back from Mexico, our friend who had been watching our place and Eve, left this beautiful lily for me as an early birthday gift.  The sweetest!  Coming home to flowers after a long day of travel was awesome.




BAG  |  DENIM  |  BOOTS

Later that night, my parents had us over to their place for a birthday dinner for me, with my grandparents, sister/brother-in-law and my nephews.  My parents surprised me with my fave meal: turkey dinner!  We hung out afterwards, the boys played guitar, the girls chatted and we never got into the boardgames we said we would.




On Sunday I shot a few spring looks for the blog with Lisa and then spent the rest of the day doing laundry, cleaning my closet (if you follow on Insta-stories, you know how messy I am!) and tidying up around the condo.



CYNTHIA ROWLEY TEE -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  NECKLACE  |  H&M SWEATPANTS -- OLD (LOVE THESE)  |  MARBLE PHONE CASE

Annnnd, back in sweats to hang out at home.


Hope you girls had a great weekend & check back tomorrow for a full review of everything I purchased during that huge Shopbop sale a few weeks back.  Everything is still available and I can't wait to share all the deets.

Cheers xo

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig