Thursday, March 2, 2017

SHOPBOP BUY MORE, SAVE MORE SALE GUIDE & MY PICKS



It's that time again, the Shopbop Buy More, Save More sale, and eek!  I'm going a little crazy with the purchases because this sale is so good.  Now is the time to snag the pieces that tend to always be around, but don't go one sale (ahem, I finally ordered these distressed skinnies & my camo jacket is on sale in all sizes), or scoop up something that's on the pricier end at a discount.  I've spent hours perusing the pages and gathering all the best pieces you need to stock your closet with, at various price points.

Plus!  I've got Spring on my mind like crazy!  Even though it's still cold here, it'll be warm and breezy before we know it (or at least I hope so), so I've got a ton of vacation and Spring ready pieces and am sharing everything below, broken up into categories to help you get your shop on.





Since discovering higher end denim last summer, I have been choosing it over all the other pairs I have.  I'm a huge fan of Rag & Bone, Citizens of Humanity, and J Brand.  My jeans in the pic above are part of the sale here

That said, the pair I'm wearing in the first pic are from Zara (not high end, I know), and if you're looking for something similar, these Levi's skinnies are almost identical and I've heard great things about them.


D E N I M







A T H L E I S U R E








This moto suede jacket never goes on sale but it is today!  The olive green colour already sold out, so if you're eyeing this, I'd scoop it up stat.  Runs true to size, I'm wearing a medium.


S P R I N G  S T A P L E S





S H O E S 






I love, love, love white denim--skinnies, flared, cut offs, skirts, you name it, I own it.  I'm on the hunt for a new pair of skinnies this year.  I really want a good distressed pair like these, but also know that if I go with a solid like these, I can pull double duty and wear them into work.

Sidenote: I couldn't find my shorts above in white, but they do have them in denim.


W H I T E  D E N I M 






My swimsuit (from our Cancun trip) is older but I am eyeing a ton of cool one-pieces for our trip to Mexico this month.  Plus, there are some super cute cover ups and I'm planning to grab a new straw beach tote.


V A C A T I O N





W I N T E R  I S N ' T  O V E R  Y E T !





SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig