Sunday, January 22, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


FAUX LEATHER MOTO -- ON SALE!

Happy Sunday ladies!  How is your weekend going?  I've been busy cleaning the condo today + relaxing afterwards, which has been a nice shift from the overall busy-ness of the last week.

There are so many great deals happening around the web, plus I'm sharing a few things I've picked up recently (some of which are already on sale!) so let's jump into the weekend deals...



My newest jacket, this faux leather moto style, is now super marked down.  I went with a medium and the fit is perfect.  It's a very comparable fit to the suede version I also have. 




Just picked up this cute bell sleeve sweater.

Still loving my over the knee boots which are now on sale & also available in dark grey.   The flat version is also marked down.

I also got this amazing kimono/cardigan for Christmas & it's now on sale.  Full outfit post coming!




Lululemon just came out with a very similar open back tank in three colours.  This is definitely one of my favourite workout pieces to wear.

My leggings are older, but these are almost identical and on sale!




My floral pants are old, but I still wear them every Spring.  These under-the-sea ones are uber cute & are an extra 60% off the sale price with code SHOPSALE.

How gorgeous is this long wool coat, which is over 70% off with code SHOPSALE.  Love it in the olive & navy especially.




I've been obsessed with this sweater since picking it up on Boxing Day (not on sale then; full try-on post here).  You don't have to wear it off the shoulder, but it's a cute option.




I recently picked up these suede booties & they are now over 60% off!  Available on sale in tan here.

This newer style is cool as well and I love the olive colour option.

Love these dark denim flares.




Finally picked up this gorgeous sweater from the post office and love it.  Today only, it's an extra 20% off with code SUPER.  I sized down to a small and it's fine, but a medium would have been good and a little longer (which would have been nice).

Also, this pretty blue sequin top I shared back in December is now on sale.




And finally, one of my favourite sweaters currently has just been restocked!  

I love this one so much (and that grey off-shoulder one) that I'm always sharing on Twitter or Facebook when it gets re-stocked, so if your size isn't available, follow along on those channels if you are hoping to snag it and I'll keep you girls posted.


Hope you're having a great Sunday!  See you tomorrow for the full weekend recap.  xo


SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig