Tuesday, December 6, 2016

EASY HOLIDAY OUTFIT WITH A SEQUIN SKIRT


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  RUFFLE TOP  |  SEQUIN SKIRT (SIMILAR, ALSO IN RED & BLACK)  |  BCBG PUMPS -- OLD (SIMILAR, FUN SPARKLY OPTION)  |  VINTAGE CLUTCH -- FOUND THE EXACT ONE! (SIMILAR, SIMILAR VINTAGE)

I love December, and while I early prefer the warmer months of Fall leading up to it, the festive season gets me right in the feels!  The music, the parties, the decor and the glam--this is definitely the time of year I love to pull out the sparkle and sequins and go ham!

Sequin pieces are something I love to collect (I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to sequin outfits!) but I tend to only wear them during the holiday season, so now is the time to take advantage. 

I have a couple sequin skirts in my wardrobe and this one is four years old (case in point, eek!),  but I've linked a bunch after the jump if you're looking to add one to your closet.  I paired mine with a pretty off-shoulder-ish ruffle top and a classic black pump.  To off set the harshness of the black shoe, I added the mesh-beaded clutch and a red lip to tie it together.  Another great option would be with a chunky sweater tucked into only the front of the skirt, or a simple tee for an edgy-chic look.


SHOP MY LOOK









I've had this clutch for years and found it at a thrift store (I also have the same one in gold, found at a different thrift store years apart) and have gotten so much use out of it.  It's unique because it's vintage, well made, and there is a shoulder strap that tucks inside.  I found this exact clutch HERE.  So cool!



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP SEQUIN SKIRTS




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig