Thursday, November 24, 2016

FRINGE X FRINGE


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  H&M SCARF (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  FREE PEOPLE TOP (SIMILAR)  |  DISTRESSED DENIM (BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  DOLCE VITA BOOTS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, SPLURGE)  |  H&M FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR)

Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope you have a festive day planned with loved ones and are going to be getting your turkey fix!  #jealousCanadian 

Today's look is an easy jeans and tee combo but the textures and accessories add interest.  I love throwing scarves on top of outfits, especially these days since we're getting pretty chilly in these parts.  Not only does it add warmth, it adds interest.  Although my scarf has several colours going on, keeping the rest of the look neutral is key to pulling it all together.

The fringe and various textures adds interest to this otherwise pretty easy look.  I love mixing various shades of grey with my denim--such an simple way to look pulled together (even if you aren't!).


SHOP MY LOOK







I'm a huge fan of fringe, but fringe on fringe can sometimes be a bit much.  However, with this I'm doing fringe in a dark suede and a light leather; the contrasting shades and different textures pair them together nicely without being too matchy matchy.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig