Monday, October 31, 2016

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS


SWEATER  |  WINNERS SCARF (SIMILAR)  |  DENIM  |  DR. MARTENS

Hello, hello & happy Monday!  Did you have a good weekend?  It was a good one over here, with maybe a few too many Halloween treats though!

On Friday night, my bestie and I did some major back-to-work shopping for her.  She's heading back after being off for a year for maternity leave so some new clothes were in order.  We hit up Nordstrom and Simons and she scored many new pieces that I can't wait to see her rock.

Of course we needed fuel for the shopping trip, so...






...we each grabbed our fave from the food court--a poké bowl for me!--and chowed down.





Saturday morning--pancakes (with blueberries instead of a banana), YouTube and eventually a workout.



F21 TANK  |  LEGGINGS (ALSO SEEN HERE)  |  SNEAKERS (LOVE THESE)





We grabbed brunch at our old stomping grounds, Broadways, before heading out to do some major power shopping to find our Halloween costumes.





Then on Saturday night we headed to our friend's place for a Halloween party.  







Sunday morning, er, afternoon coffee run.  Like I mentioned on Insta, I totally wouldn't have left the house (or gotten dressed), but we had zero coffee so it was necessary.

Also, if you have been seeing those Like to Know It links and posts but aren't sure how it works, essentially it is a really easy way to shop any of the looks I'm wearing.  You sign up with your email, it's free, and whenever you like a look of mine on IG that has the link in the caption, you'll get an email with all the outfit details (and I always include alternatives if my specific piece is no longer available).  Additionally, you can adjust your settings to specify when you get said emails--I like to get mine right away, so I can see exactly where to purchase pieces I'm interested in, but you can choose once a week, etc.  So simple.





Sunday consisted of a lot of Internet, Walking Dead, topped off with some amazing Italian Uber Eats--because apparently we haven't gotten our fix yet.  #sarcasmfont


See you tomorrow!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig