Friday, October 7, 2016

FALL FASHION LOOKBOOK VIDEO



It's October and if you're in a cooler climate like me, I hope you're taking advantage of the boots, layers and general sweater weather.  Personally, I love wearing all my favourite suede and leather boots that I can't wear once the snow flies (because they will get ruined!).

Today I'm sharing a fun little fall lookbook with two, easy to recreate, outfits.  I'm also teaming up with my girl friend Jamie, from Glam Latte, as she's bringing a killer fall inspired make-up tutorial #thoselashestho.  So, click over if you're a beauty fan, and show her some love.

Watch the video after the jump.  Happy October!






THINGS I MENTIONED   ‣  ‣  ‣ 

OUTFIT #1
 ‣ Rag & Bone Denim (my fave!)
 ‣ Forever 21 Choker -- couldn't find online (similar)

OUTFIT #2
 ‣ Blank NYC Moto Jacket (also in two other colours)
 ‣ Le Chateau Sweater (similar)
 ‣ Rag & Bone denim (same fave pair)
 ‣ Treasure & Bond Booties (also in two other colours & love these)


GLAM LATTE | Fall Make-Up Tutorial


WEARING   ‣  ‣  ‣ 



RELATED ‣  FALL FASHION HAUL 


SHOP MY LOOKS





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig