Tuesday, October 25, 2016

BELL SLEEVE SWEATER & DISTRESSED DENIM


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  SWEATER (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  NECKLACE  |  DISTRESSED DENIM   |  PUMPS (LOVE THESE)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  SUNGLASSES  |  FUR POM KEYCHAIN

I'm obsessed with bell sleeves and mock necks this year.  The bell sleeve trend has totally blown up (just scooped up this dress) and I'm fully on board.  Pair with your fave pair of distressed skinnies for date night, or dress it up with some slim fit trousers for work.

I tried on this budget friendly sweater last night and loved it--size up if you want a roomier fit like this one though, as I found it ran small.  I'm also sharing a ton of options after the jump because these sweaters are easy to wear, cozy and updates your outfit very easily.  For a more casual look, pair with some booties.


SHOP MY LOOK






Photography by Lisa Provençal.


MORE BELL SLEEVE SWEATERS I'M LOVING


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig